Thursday, October 31, 2013

according to Jay

I had the most interesting conversation with amazing Hanna Murray
and the one and only Jeremiah Paventy!
I am not sure how this particular conversation started by Jay started
to share with us his philosophies for dating.
I felt that I shouldn't be the only one that was blessed to here these insights!
I hope you enjoy as much as I did.

Dating according to Jay:

"A. Never go after someone you've already decided you don't like.
B. If you're deciding between 2 people 
and you pick person 1 or person 2. Never go after the other option."

This may not seem like very unique advice but it was very funny the way he 
explained it! He also provided us with a nice analogy 
on dating but we swore we would never speak of it! Plus I could never explain it as well as he did.
Fight Club status

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment