Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Lets give Thanks

Since it is November I thought I should share what I am grateful for. There are just so many things that I could write right now. My family has a group chat going and every day we all have to send something that we are grateful for. Of course some of them are silly and others are serious but it has struck me that there are just so many things to be grateful for. these are just some of the things I am grateful for today


loving parents            laughter             naps               nyquil
the Scriptures             flannel sheets           straightening iron
pilot pens            sharpies      religion classes         blogs         journals
temples           answers to prayers               sacrament
friends        chick-fil-a           mac & cheese          diet coke
cinnamon rolls             highlighters          planes          vacations
thanksgiving             relief society         visiting teaching
bishops          missions/missionaries             phones        family chats
television            books            stress relievers        water    electricity
hot tubs       knitting          a home           cars      love
jokes          backpacks               service       testimonies         charity
working out         talking         letters       travel
post-it notes        closets      food in the pantry      blankets
warmth    sunshine             wifi         printers 
money       tender mercies         miracles       health
covenants             education   
manicures and pedicures         facials        shaving
waxing           examples      Thomas S. Monson      apostles
hair ties         scarfs        devotional     bed time
movie nights        G.N.O      best friends      organization          sunday school
sports      The Holy Ghost         atonement     Jesus Christ
Heavenly Father           music     cake decorating
holiday decorations          priesthood        priesthood holders      blessings
true love     eternal marriage      covenants     

I feel so blessed with everything that I have received in my life. But it means nothing if I can't express my gratitude for it all. I am grateful for everything that I have in my life and the love that is directed towards me. 

Happy thanksgiving!!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment