Monday, December 2, 2013

St. George

This past week has been Thanksgiving break and it was so relaxing. I spent it in St. George with my family and my days were filled with diet coke and relaxation. I may or may not have had 9 32 oz diet cokes. It was a little overboard but each sip was delicious. Being with my family just made me realize how much I love them and how grateful I am that I was born into this family. I have been blessed with a dad that helps me with everything. He fixes all my problems or at least tries to fix them. My mom is always there when I call and listens to my complaints and talks me through my problems. My siblings are not just family but they are my friends. They are so much fun to spend time with and I wouldn't change anything from my family. 

Every body needs a relaxing week like the one I had. We had a craft day and a spa day. We went black friday shopping. Watched tons of movies. Enjoyed delicious food and amazing company. Thanksgiving dinner was delicious and the conversation was hilarious. I only wished I had taken more pictures. I always forget to take pictures when I do things and I always regret it afterwards. 

I am looking forward to going home in three weeks for christmas break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment