Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I can't believe there are only 58 more days until I graduate. I have been in school for basically my whole life and it seems weird that it is finally going to be over. I have never really liked school but I am sure I am going to miss it when I have to start worrying about real things instead of thinking about when I should study and go out. It is going to be completely different and I am not so sure if T am ready for it yet. But I guess I have two months to prepare.

 Ive decided that I am at the point where I need to start taking care of myself. For some reason I have never eaten healthy and I definitely haven't worked out. I always just figured that I'm skinny so whats the point. But it has dawned on me lately that I won't always be skinny if I keep doing what I have been doing. I HATE working out almost as much as i HATE eating healthy. I have a inspiration board on my wall where I count down the days till graduation and also if I have eaten healthy and worked out for the day. I admit there is a big spot on it where I stopped working out and eating healthy. That was my goal for the semester... to learn to like working out. Everyone says that they love it and that they feel great afterwards but for me there are just so many things I would rather do than go get sweaty. But I know I need to do it. I am actually putting off going to the gym as I write this. But I am sure I will make there at some point tonight.

I have started to declutter my life. well maybe not my life but my stuff. I have realized that I have a LOT of things. And since I am graduating I am going to get rid of all things that aren't needed and just been done with them. I have so much random stuff that I don't even know why or when i got it. It is seriously ridiculous. I have already started to go through my clothes but I know that I need to do that again before I leave. And then I need to go through all of my decorations and school things and decided what I want to keep and what I am ready to get rid of. Hopefully I will get rid of most of everything but I doubt that because I hate actually getting rid of my stuff. I mean I bought it for a reason so I might as well keep it and you never know when you will need something in the future. I need to be careful or i will become a hoarder one day. I'm not there yet but it could get there. I think it will be even harder to go through my room at home and get rid of things for the move to San Jose. Those things I grew up with and its my room but I know i need to get rid of things in my drawers and random things that just sit in my room. But its going to be hard and weird to box up my stuff. It will be even weirder when i leave my house for the last time. I don't want to think about that yet. I still got time before that happens.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment