Sunday, March 16, 2014

The days have been flying by. Graduation seems so close and so far away at the same time. But it is so close. 26 days. That seems so crazy to me. I got another job so I will be working full time which is going to be so nice! It is such a relief that I don't have to worry about graduating and looking for a job. I know that a lot of graduates don't have plans after they leave school but I am so relieved that I do. I start working immediately after I move down to Provo and it is going to be so fun! I am working for awesome people that I know will make work fun. All I still need to do is finish school projects and start packing up my apartment. It is going to be so great and I cannot wait!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Haylie I love you too and LOVE hanging out with you!! Thanks for making my day!!! I love and pray for you everyday, you make being a mom so meaningful!! I love you a million swedish fish!!! CYK mom

    ReplyDelete