Saturday, January 17, 2015

RESOLUTIONS

With the start of the new year I obviously had to create new years resolutions. I never actually follow my resolutions but its always worth making them and hoping I can accomplish them. I was thinking about what I wanted to improve on and was wasting time on pinterest and came upon the ultimate list. This list included everything I wanted to improve on so I decided to just use it as my resolutions.

the ULTIMATE list 

1. Get More Sleep
2. Drink More Water
3. Get More Exercise
4. Read More
5. Get More Organized
6. Clean More Often
7. Explore More
8. Have More Patience
9. Forget Doing "More"

::live in the moment and enjoy the journey::


I don't reallly use my blog right now because I have been writing in my journal and I don't ever feel like journaling twice but I decided to make my blog a fitness blog that will follow my journey. Basically the only people that read my blog anyways is mallory and alexis so this really will just be for me to track my progress. So I am going to start today tracking what I do. I think my biggest problem is going to be eating healthy. I love my candy and junk food. And soda.. lots and lots of soda. I think I can get in the habit of working out but eating healthy too is going to be a struggle.

before

weight: 127.6 pounds
total body fat percentage: 33%
waist: 25 inches
hip: 38 in



No comments:

Post a Comment