Sunday, January 18, 2015

DAY ONE FAIL

Well I already failed eating healthy. I even failed eating a little healthier. Yesterday I was supposed to have a day date with Sean. He goes to school up in Idaho and I haven't seen him since he started school and I was so excited. I really like him and I have missed him a bunch. Well yesterday when I hadn't heard from him for a long time I called him and he didn't answer but he sent me a text and informed me that he had forgotten to tell me that he wasn't coming down the Provo anymore. We kept talking and then he informed me that he didn't want to date me and just wanted to be friends... So long story short I decided to indulge in food. Nothing like drowning your sorrows in food. Obviously that is not the best idea in the world but that is what I did today. I made cinnamon rolls and ate 4 of them. I probably gained another three pounds. I am afraid to weigh myself. hopefully tomorrow will be better. I told myself that today was the only day I was going to let myself have a pity party. 

Here is to Monday! DAY TWO

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment