Thursday, April 9, 2015

PROGRESS

I have been working out every day this week. Except for yesterday because I went to Furious 7 on a date. But they were fighting so hard I felt like I worked out just watching them. So I am going to count it! I haven't felt much different... probably because I still eat like a cow. Eating healthy is much harder than working out. I just don't like the taste of healthy food. But since I don't have any updates really about working out I will give a quick update on my life. Well I am moving out of Santa Barbara and moving to Alpine Village to live with Natalie. I am super excited!! It will be so much fun. I move in the 25th so that means it is time for me to start going through all my stuff and see what I have been accumulating since I moved in. It is probably going to take a lot of time. But I still have a couple of weeks. I am also doing Whole30 during May.... it is probably going to be the longest month of my life. I have to start getting used to no soda now. I am trying to ween myself off of it so I don't have to stop cold turkey... But who knows if that will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment